About

Wednesday 28 March 2012

DIY Colourful Hair Slides

I saw some of these pretty hair slides in a picture on The Glitter Guide and thought they were a really nice and easy way to add colour to any hairstyle. 






So I thought I'd do a super quick DIY that is as quick as easy as painting your nails. I've used Kirby grips that you can get from most chemists. I slid them onto a piece of cardboard to separate the part the part I wanted to paint form the rest of the kirby grip because I would have undoubtedly ended up painting the entire thing if otherwise (I'm a bit messy).



Leave enough room between each kirby grip so that the paint doesn't stick them together, then just paint the flat side with whatever colour nail varnish you fancy. Easy peasy. (Let them dry before putting them in your hair...of course).


No comments:

Post a Comment